Whether your loved one needs short-term or long-term care, our skilled nursing services will be customized for his or her specific needs and preferences. Our professional staff provides the highest level of quality care with warmth and compassion that makes all feel like family.
Length of Stay
Long-Term Care: Long-term care residents benefit from a fully integrated and interdisciplinary team approach to care.
- Specialists on staff include medical directors, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, dietician, activities coordinator, social worker, case managers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech therapists
Short-Term Care: Patients enrolled in a short-term care program reside for a shorter period where they receive nursing and therapy care to rebuild their strength and also learn how to better manage their disease or condition. Rehabilitation services provide a bridge to recovery.
- Santa Teresita Manor’s Short-term Care Team includes Carmelite Sisters, physicians, nurses and therapists who assist in bringing about a quick and safe recovery.
Skilled Nursing Services
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Functional Rehabilitation Services
- Wound Care
- Intravenous Therapy
- Tube Feeding
- Bariatric Care
- Pain Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Social Services and Discharge Planning
- Restorative Nursing Program
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Pastoral Support
- Individualized Care Plans
- Medication Administration
* Rehabiliation, Pharmacy, and other medical costs are not included