The Good Shepherd Cottage Assisted Living services are designed to meet the individual and unique needs of our residents who may need assistance in one or more areas of daily living. Some of the services provided by our professional and licensed staff are listed below.
- Daily monitoring of residents
- 24 hour elder-care, staffing & emergency call/response system
- Medication supervision with convenient pharmacy options
- Transportation to & from scheduled physician appointments within a 10-mile radius
- In-house dining & a variety of snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping & linen services
A personal assistance plan can be added to basic services according to individual needs
- Personal Laundry
- Pet Allowance
- Scooter Usage*
- Alternative Medication Packages
- Transportation over 10-mile radius**
- Appointment Escort
- Clinic Care
- Beauty Shop
* Resident must pass a driving test before scooter usage is allowed and as ongoing condition of usage. Scooters are not permitted inside the cottage property.
** A fee will not be charged on top of Escort Service if Escort Service is requested / required.
|Levels of Care|
|Level||1||Includes medication management up to twice a day and bed making|
|Level||2||Includes services described in Level 1, medication management up to four times a day, bathing twice a week, assistance with activities of daily living (ex: dressing and grooming)|
|Level||3||Includes services described in Level 1 and 2, provides full assistance with medication management, bathroom assistance and assistance with ambulation as needed|
|Level||4||Includes services described in Levels 1, 2, and 3, urinary incontinence care (includes bathing if needed), regular bathing four times a week, and transferring (standby assistance only)|